We are looking for a very enthusiastic and capable individual to run and develop our fast paced, high quality finishing shop. The candidate needs to be an experienced finisher, with at least 5 years finishing fine furniture and architectural joinery. As lead finisher they will lead a small team and be responsible for scheduling all work within the department, ordering products, quality control and actual finishing.
We combine fine craftsmanship with modern techniques to create architectural joinery and bespoke interiors, including built-in and free standing furniture of the highest quality, for both private homes and commercial properties. Please browse our projects on the website to view the nature of our work and ensure that you have relevant experience
We offer exceptional levels of creative design, project management, customer service and after care.
The candidate must have experience in:
- Spraying clear and solid colour lacquer at varying sheen levels, including high gloss – using PU, polyester and water based systems.
- Staining, oiling and occasionally French polish type finishes.
- Specialist finishes, include metalised and textured effects.
- We need a team player with good communication skills and an ability to work using their own initiative.
- Attention to detail and a high level of concentration, so as not to be distracted in a busy working environment are essential – as is working to deadlines.
- The candidate needs to be willing to travel for further training and research of new products.
- The candidate needs to be willing to work outside of the standard working hours, as required, to complete projects to deadline.
Please browse our projects on the website to view the nature of our work and ensure that you have relevant experience before submitting your CV and letter of application.
Hours: 40 hours per week.
Monday – Thursday 7.30am – 4.30pm,
Friday 7.30am – 3.15pm
Salary: Competitive salary
Please send all applications with an accompanying CV to email@example.com
Please note that applications will not be considered without a CV.