The Project Managers role is to ensure the delivery of assigned projects, meeting the requirements and criteria defined by both Touch Design Group and the client. The Project Manager will oversee the project to ensure the desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are used and the different interests involved are satisfied. The Project Manager is to act as the company interface between Touch Design Group, the client and all site contractors, ensuring clear communication between all parties.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
- Create and monitor an overall project schedule.
- Provide all necessary information to the relevant TDG departments and ensure there is a clear understanding of the scope of works.
- Ensure sign off is obtained from the necessary parties, making sure that everyone is aware of what we have agreed as part of our contracted works.
- Undertake client and site meetings and establish working relationships with the relevant parties and to establish channels for information flow.
- Liaise with the installation team to ensure there is a clear understanding of the scope of works and our requirements of them.
- Visiting site, as required, during the project to monitor and facilitate any issues which may arise.
- Visit site at the end of the project for client sign off.
- Managing the creation of contract drawings to provide clarity for the client and providing necessary information to site contractors (M & E etc.)
- Site surveying and monitoring
- To provide quality control throughout the various stages of the project
We are looking for a team player with excellent communication skills plus an ability to work on their own initiative.
- Confident use of MS Excel is an essential requirement for this role.
- 2D/3D CAD knowledge, Micro Soft Project experience and Health & Safety training are beneficial.
We offer an excellent working environment in a state of the art design office in Exeter, Devon.
Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5pm
Salary: Competitive rates offered