- Skilled in the use of modern woodworking machinery, hand tools and different woodworking techniques
- Experienced in reading production drawings and templates
- Competent at selecting and using materials, working tidily and with minimal waste
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Capable of working independently or as part of a team
- High standards of precision and finish required
This is a permanent position with competitive rates of pay for the right candidate. There are development opportunities within the company.
40 hours, Monday – Thursday 7.30am – 4.30pm, Friday 7.30 – 3.15pm. 24 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
Please send application with CV to email@example.com